The U.S. Department of Agriculture is committed to making its electronic and information technologies accessible to individuals with disabilities by meeting or exceeding the requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 794d), as amended in 1998. Section 508 is a federal law that requires agencies to provide individuals with disabilities equal access to electronic information and data comparable to those who do not have disabilities, unless an undue burden would be imposed on the agency. The Section 508 standards are the technical requirements and criteria that are used to measure conformance within this law. More information on Section 508 and the technical standards can be found at www.section508.gov.
If you require assistance or wish to report an issue related to the accessibility of any content on this website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the help desk at 1-866-224-7677.
If your problem is a broken link, a link that goes to the wrong page, or other technical problems, please tell us where it is and what happened.
For more information, please visit the USDA's Accessibility Statement.
Reading and moving through the web pages via keyboard
- To move through the web site press the Tab key to go forward, and Shift + Tab to go to the previous element.
- To select a link, press the space bar.
- To close a dialog box press Enter
- To select items in Find Aircraft press Enter
- To move up or down items in search results or ramplist press ↑ or ↓ keys.
- To display position information of a highlighted Aircraft press Enter
- To select radiobutton map types press ← or → keys.
- To select map overlay checkboxs press space bar.
Inaccessible map functions via keyboard for users with disabilities
- Panning and zooming the map via keyboard isn't available.
- Selecting weather stations isn't available. The information is provided by weather.com
- Selecting Temporary Flight Restrictions isn't available. This information is available at the FAA's web site.
- Selecting Active Landing Facilities isn't available.
- Getting the elevation of a location on the map via keyboard isn't available.
- Dragging a rectangle search box to select aircraft isn't available.
- Changing latitude and longitude format isn't available.
- Interacting with aircraft icons and associated dialogs isn't available.